This article made me laugh in a very out loud way, especially because I have spent the last two days experienceing most of this list. I thought you would enjoy knowing how I excel at gardening (extreme sarcasm). Anyway…I reposted because, quite simply, I like knowing that someone else gardens like I do!!
1. Weeds. I was going to say more about that but I think its pretty much wrapped up in the one word.
2. When little sticks and leaves fall down the gap in the back of your pants and gather in your undies. Please tell me that this happens to other people too…
3. Roundup weed killer on the sole of your gumboot. You’ll only discover this in a few days time when you’re wondering how the lawn got that weird pattern of dead spots.
4. When your gloves start to feel wet on the inside. Usually after some enthusiastic hose use. It just feels yucky, ok?
5. When you pull out a ‘weed’ only to discover that it was a keeper and you desperately shove it back in the ground, only to find it a few days later all limp and browning, making you suffer its slow death as…
View original post 133 more words